Sex and the City

bostonoski

Reaction score
If you go to the movie website for Sex and the City, you get a nice background bit of India Arie singing "Heart of the Matter". It is on the soundtrack, plus on the bottom right there is a volume control with the name of the "now playing" track next to it.
http://www.sexandthecitymovie.com/

HOWEVER, if you click on the link "About the Movie", you go to a description page (dynamic site so not a "separate" page, I am no techie but I think I am describing it correctly...)... there a song plays that is really cool. It is a woman jazz artist scatting, and it's really nice.... BUT it no longer has a "now playing" line and the song it plays does not seem to be on the soundtrack, though the India Arie song is.

Can anyone help with what this tune is? Maybe I am missing a song off the listing, which btw is also linked on the site.

Many thanks!

p.s. not sure whether this belongs here or in trailer music so I will doublt post and admin is welcome to move them.

It's "Blue Skies"... same song from the trailer... but I'm not entirely sure who the artist is.

Which one is the new trailer music? It a women almost rapping these designer names? Please let me know if you know it!

Hey,

Looking for jazz/piano song that's played while SJP and JH are in at the bar and they're talking. There's music playing in the background. Does anyone know which song it is? I tried to find it on the SATC soundtrack but no luck.

what was the song that was playing when she was doing the vogue shoot? It reminded me of fergie's "glamorous" but I know that wasn't it...and it isnt on the soundtrack and its NOT beautiful by goldfrapp.

Please help!

The song in the Vogue shoot scene is "Click Flash" by Ciara. There's going to be a volume 2 soundtrack for the movie so I'm assuming it will be on that album or one Ciara will release soon. Not sure on the release dates though. Hope that helps!

Originally posted by at_the_stars@Jun 9 2008, 01:59 PM
The song in the Vogue shoot scene is "Click Flash" by Ciara. There's going to be a volume 2 soundtrack for the movie so I'm assuming it will be on that album or one Ciara will release soon. Not sure on the release dates though. Hope that helps!
sweet thank you! i found it and now im happy

Back