White Castle

frostdude1

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Whats that song in the new White castle commercial ... where theres 2 guys and 2 girls sitting and he spins the plate of burgers and for us viewers we think theyre playing spin the bottle then it turns out to be burgers :p

I think it sounds made for the ad. I also think they intentionally made it sound a little like Marvin Gaye "Let's Get It On."

Yeaa its similar but it sounds better than Marvin's song ;)

Is "The Entertainer" a song? Is "The Theme From A Summer Place" a song? Is "Classical Gas" by Mason Williams a song!!??
:lol:

There's a White Castle commercial that is on frequently that features a club with thumping techno music. What makes this tough to track down is that the commercial centers on the DJ and he changes the music at least three times during the commercial, and two of the songs are good.

The start of the commercial has this beat that sounds very rock-ish and sounds cool.
Then suddenly the DJ, while eating a White Castle burger, changes the song to a very girlish love tune and lyrics "Honey, sugar sugar" to which the crowd abruptly stops dancing and stares in disgust at the DJ.
The DJ then changes the music again to some other neat tune in which you can make out the lyrics like, "I'll take you to earth". The camera snaps to an angry man standing in the crowd punching his palm, slowly shaking his head, expressing his displeasure with the music.
Then it ends with pictures of the food. I wonder if I could find out the names of the first and third song that plays in the commercial. Any ideas?

Does anyone know the song on the "White Castle commercial" w/ Dj spinning this song all you hear is " fire .....something something " sounds like an old sweet jam .. i want it if anyone knows..that would be awsome -- thanks / javelins

BUMP for this, i was wondering too. I like the sound of that song as well. I really have no idea who it could be.

Hello .. I found it .. we were not looking that song .. the song is "fire" by Arthur Brown.. Amazing check it out .

Looking for the tune used in the newer White Castle commercials, where the burger is calling the guy with the mannequins in the store window.

Back