In Plain Sight on USA Network

TheRupp

Reaction score
This might be better suited in the trailer forum, so mods please move if deemed inappropriate for this area.

Anyone seen the preview commercial for USA's new series "In Plain Sight"?

I want the first song from it. It was also featured in the Starburst Mystery Flavor commercials years ago, if that helps any...

I have no idea where to begin, there's unfortunately no lyrics, and I can't find any video's... I recorded it but I gotta figure out how to get it on here so it isn't considered "file sharing".

Does anyone know the song played in the new promo for the show In Plain Sight which premieres on the USA Network June 1st? The promo shows a bunch of people doing everyday things while saying their previous professions or lifestyles as now they are in the witness protection program "hidden in plain sight". I shows a doctor jogging etc...I couldn't make out any lyrics or find a video of the promo in question on line yet.

its the newest promo for it the show in usa here is the commercial on youtube
i love this song but cant find out what it is... anyone know it?

when i first heard the promo it also reminded me of the windupdeads song "reverse of shade". especially the bass guitar riff.

is it the same commercial where in the beginning Mary is like listen to me, you can't go back, you can never go back? Then I want to know too.

Originally posted by MayDay721@Jun 30 2008, 01:50 PM
Wrong commercial, we're looking for the song in the commercial that doesn't have any lyrics and has a heavy baseline. people on youtube think it's blink182's "shut up" but i'm not sure. commercial seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_uLNO7puM...feature=related
I used the links posted previously. <_<

Comments from the vid url:

Comoposed by Ted Gannon

It's Bunk from The Wire!

Save Us by Feeder

:huh:

In Plain Sight Season 2 on USA

I keep hearing parts of this song different places, but I can never hear a part with lyrics.

It has piano, maybe a string accompaniment, and drums. It sounds like it could be Muse or Coldplay.

I am NOT refering to the commercial with the song by Natasha Beddingfield.

Thanks!

Re: USA's In Plain Sight Season 2 (Not Take Me Away)

I believe you're referring to the commercial that uses Keane's "Everybody's Changing."

In Plain Site Ad (May 2010)

Please forgive me if I'm reposting, but I don't think I've found a reference to this particular ad here.

USA Networks is currently running a promo campaign for their show In Plain Sight. The Ad can be found here:

Does anyone know what the background music is?

Thanks...
Brett

Back