Yet another ipod commercial thread...

warnerraider

Reaction score
Ok, I know you're all probably thinking I'm referring to 1234 by Feist here, but I'm not.

There was a commercial that *probably* was an ipod (nano?) ad in the last 6 months that featured a female singer in a kind of upbeat yet grungy song, an electro-rock type setting. The lyrics are, to me, completely incomprehensible so I have nothing along those lines to offer. And yes, I tried every thread that returned a hit on searching "ipod". And the wikipedia article, and youtube, and everything. Can't find it.

Anybody able to help? Thanks.

Nope, though I did like that song.

Thanks for trying to help, but easy on the patronizing, please.

Originally posted by warnerraider@May 19 2008, 02:11 AM
Thanks for trying to help, but easy on the patronizing, please.
No one is trying to be patronizing, just trying to help. ;)

Do you remember what was happening in the ad?

The eyeball roll came across as such to me, sorry if that wasn't the intent.

I believe it was the type of add where the hand keeps taking ipod nanos off of one another, each one below it being a different color, as a video plays on the ipod's screen. Again, not 100% sure though.

Originally posted by warnerraider@May 19 2008, 01:36 PM
I believe it was the type of add where the hand keeps taking ipod nanos off of one another, each one below it being a different color, as a video plays on the ipod's screen.
The commercial you describe above with the layers of iPod Nano's is Fiest's 1234...but that's not the music you describe...

I think you are thinking of the MacBook Air commericial that oxybreeze refered to - check it out let us know :p

warnerraider,

I come to realize of late that I'm too much of a smart ass. And a rather sassy one at that.

Thus, in the spirit of redemption, reconciliation & moving forward, I would like hold out an olive branch, share a peace pipe, give a peace offering... :eek:

Anyhoo, I've found the song you're looking for: Click Here. Enjoy. :)

B)

Back