Eucerin Everyday Protection

cimmy

Reaction score
Okay, so in the eucerin commercial there's this really good song, but I can't find the name or artist ANYWHERE. Can anyone help? PLEASE???

what's happening in the ad? what does the music sound like? any lyrics?

there's something about protecting your skin when being in the sun all the time. it's advertising their lotion. and it starts out with a girl riding a bus i think...

could it be Caitlin Krisko? there is a mention of her getting a cut on a Eucerin ad.
i listened to some of her stuff - great, but i'm not a hundred percent sure it's her.

you might think i'm crazy, but the woman's voice in the commercial sounds like that deschanel girl from the movie"Elf" - remember she was singing "baby, it's cold outside" while showering and will ferrell starting to sing with her.

Does anybody know the song that is playing in the Eucerin Everyday Protection lotion commercial? It's actually a few years old, but I just saw it again today. It's in black and white and features women hiding from the sun everytime it hits them...anyone?

I meant to post my previous comment as a new thread, but I guess this commerical has been discussed before...okay, how can I buy/download this song? And what is its exact title?

Back