Yoplait YoPlus yogurt "More"

Habhide

Reaction score
The song goes give me more give me more more more.

I apologize if this is a dupe, but I have looked for it with no luck.

Thank you in advance.

Does anybody know the song used in the new Yo Plus Yogurt commercial? The lyrics include "give me more more more". I've searched and found no results besides others asking the same question. If you'd like to know as well please go to:

http://www.yoplus.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page and choose contact to ask a question about the song in the commercial. Thanks

I wanted to know this too, but I didn't even bother to post, because I "pre-gave up" on it after my initial research led me to believe that it was probably made just for the commercial.

If there is an answer after all, I'd sure like to know!

Did you ever figure it out? I just heard that commercial recently.

Are you sure that sound clip link is right? I can't find any song like the YoPlus song at that link.

Judging from your description, I think it's pretty clear that we're all taking about the same song (the one in the YouTube clip linked above).

Re: Yoplait Yo-Plus yogurt

No, it is not the Yoga commercial. The link worked when I posted it, but the video has since been removed.

This commercial shows people dancing around at home and in an office, and baking in a kitchen, and it has a chart comparing Yo-Plus to Activia.

The lyrics include things like,
"Give me more, give me more, more, more"
and "Two, three, four,"
and "Go with what you know."
It is a fast, high-energy song, which you might call a "dance beat," with a female vocalist.

It is not, repeat NOT, Britney Spears.

Thanks for your efforts though.

Re: Yoplait Yo-Plus yogurt

The soundtrack is from a Bolywood movie - the song in question is 'Ek Ladki ko Dekha'

Back