The Hills Season 3

Reaction score
Hi, I watched the season premiere of The Hills tonight and I heard a song that I liked but I can't seem to find it. Some of the lyrics are

back to the one I love

I dont know if that helps, and I know its only a small phrase.

If someone could find out
I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks

Did NOT see the show, so ...

Gonna take some random Google guesses ...

The Rentals - "Crumblin'"

The City Drive - "Runner"

Stargazers - "I See The Moon"

???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Good luck finding your song!
Enjoy!
There you go.

B)

I don't remember if it was the first or second episode but there is a cover of Rihanna's Umbrella. It's a girl singing and it's totally acoustic, or at least the part they played.
I looked for any covers, but all I found was a Biffy Clyro cover, which is actually pretty good too.
Anyone know this?

Can anyone share the link to the list of songs played on the first episode of this new season? I can't seem to find it anywhere on MTV.com.

one of the song was won't give in by lover's electric. it's the one that's playing after audrina's lil talk w/ her co-worker.

Hello! This is driving me crazy can any help me figure out a song used when Heidi and Lauren get into the fight at Les Duex they play a song (male voice kinda like a ballad) after it. Here are some of the lyrics...

It's much too late
Hang on for Too long don't you know.
Everything is not alright... this is goodbye.

HELP!!!!

Apologize by One Republic. Not sure if they're on itunes, but there is a version on the Timbaland cd that is the same

Can anyone post the playlist for all songs played in the second "The Hills" episode?

It's actually "back to the 101", which is also the song title, and its by Albert Hammond Jr. from the strokes. he's great and i really recommend buying the whole album! i hope this was the song you were looking for!

anyone know the song where heidi and spencer get into the car after that frankie guy's b-day party and then it cuts into a commercial

its in episode 1

Originally posted by littlemonster13@Aug 13 2007, 07:30 PM
Hi, I watched the season premiere of The Hills tonight and I heard a song that I liked but I can't seem to find it. Some of the lyrics are

back to the one I love

I dont know if that helps, and I know its only a small phrase.

If someone could find out
I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks
sorry i was responding to this post

Hey...Does anybody know the last song played on the hills august 20th. Its when heidi paints the walls and spencer gets mad. It has something like " everytime i talk to you i get confused."
Thanks

I know Cat Power's "The Greatest" was one of the last songs in tonight's episode. I'll have to double check to see if it's the one you're talking about.

so that's the second to last song...i'll see what i can find while searching those lyrics.

Back