The X-Files I Want to Believe

Marita_Covarrubias

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone here can figure out for me what music is used in the trailer for the upcoming X-Files movie, I Want To Believe. The teaser trailer has been around for months but was only just released officially online in nice quality last night.

Go here > http://media.movies.ign.com/media/379/3797...767/vids_1.html < (first video on the list) to either watch it right on IGN.com in small format or click Download to get the HD trailer.

Since this is not that popular of a trailer yet (not on TV, etc.) I know it's a bit early for the music to be figured out but I know us philes have been wondering since the trailer was first played at WonderCon in February and I just got the idea to ask on here!

We would be eternally grateful.

I'm not overly savvy with the world of trailer exclusive music so I don't know if I'm asking for the impossible...

Thank you in advance for any and all replies! :D

Thank you very much :)

Is this something that is available? I don't mean on iTunes or anything...I mean available to download...? (not asking for any links, just wondering before I go through the trouble on Limewire)

Because I went to Immediate Music's website and their music list have nothing for Choir 3...only up to Choir 2!

Again - thanks!

Back