2008 Mercury Milan

nclady27583

Reaction score
This commercial is a woman in a black m milan driving it and telling us it's great features. It not Sync or Morningwood. Its a techno sounding song that I have heard before but can't place. She is the only person in the ad and she is wearing a black or dark dress too. please help me figure this out. thanks -lani :rolleyes:

There is a Mercury Milan commercial running right now featuring a woman talking over some upbeat dance music with a funky beat and heavy bassline. Towards the end, you hear the male vocalist sing "you can roll this, you can roll that. You can roll this, you can roll that."

This song was also used in the 2006 NFL Cheerleader playoffs. The Denver Bronco's cheerleading team danced to the song, which the credits said was from the Astralwerks label. I have been trying since 2006 to figure out what this song is and who sings it. Your help is MUCH appreciated.

The song you're looking for is by Fatboy Slim, it's called Weapon of Choice.

They probably used remixes , but thats the original.

wanted to add that the song has an synthesizer rift, and a strange retro yet techno beat, like swing techno. heavy on the percussion and beat, makes you want to dance. Also saw it on the Mariner commercial. driving me bats. lol -lani :blink:

NEW SONG ON MERCURY MARINER 2008 COMMERICAL. TECHNO SYNTHESIZER HEAVY BEAT. IT'S NOT SYNC OR MORNINGWOOD. I ALSO POSTED THIS UNDER MILAN TITLE BUT THEN NOTICED ITS ON THE MARINER COMMERCIAL ALSO SO WANTED TO COVER MY BASES. THANKS FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN TELL ME. IT'S DRIVING NUTS. :blink:

since no one else answered, let me answer my own inquiry. it's weapon of choice and i heard it on the christopher walken dance video. thanks for nothing guys. -lani

That's it! Thnks so much - it was driving me crazy, that I had heard the song before, but couldn't place it!

Back