Bud Light Lime

sajourney

Reaction score
ok i saw this commercial on tnt it was just a regular bottle of bud light with a lime being twisted over it and then the bottle turned clear and it had lime written on the bottom of it there is a girl singing in the background who i say sounds a little like nelly furtado but a little less raspy the song kind of sounds a little indie poppish but anyway i can't get it out of my head please anyone that knows this song or the person that sings it please let me know in the mean time you can watch the commercial at http://www.budlightlime.com

In the commercial I've seen the song is Santogold's "Lights Out."

I bet that's the one you're talking about--it's the more popular of the Lime ads...

sounds like the M.I.A. chick. But it's the new Miller Lime or Lemon beer commercial

What is happening in the beer commercial?

FYI: Just in case you saw the Bud Light Lime ads, those songs are "Creator" and "Lights Out" by Santogold.

Originally posted by logan01@Sep 7 2008, 05:32 PM
FYI: Just in case you saw the Bud Light Lime ads, those songs are "Creator" and "Lights Out" by Santogold.

Good call on your reply, as i just saw the "Creator" commercial and came here to find the info. I searched for bud lite, but the only posts were quite old, so I clicked on the miller lite thread just in case, and bam, here be the answer,lol. Thanks :)

"Darlin"...Beer commercial??

I have heard this song on the radio. Can't remember what the commercial was for, but I think it was some type of alcohol. The chorus is something like, "Darlin', don't you worry about the light, darlin'" Or "don't turn off the light". Sorry so vague. Can anyone help?

Back