Clerks 2

damageinc346

Reaction score
What is the song that plays during the montage where Dante goes looking for Becky? It sounds like Smashing Pumpkins, whats the song title?

It is indeed the Smashing Pumpkins - "1979". Btw that movie was f'in hilarious.

ok i need some help here i want to know name of the song and who does it

when mr. hicks is making out with his soon to be bride on the swingset (10:28 into the movie clerks 2) it is and instramental please help if you can
thanx

The song is played when Dante and Emma are making out on the swing. Also played when we frist meet Emma. No words just music kinda hard and kinda techno-ish.

This song is also play toward the ending of the credits. If anyone can help answer my question it woul dbe super.

OHH Cake!

Original music composed by James Venable made especially for the movie, so you won't be able to find it until a soundtrack for it comes out.

The song that Jay says "Oooohh" to and starts dancing is homage to Wild Bill's dance from the "Silence of the Lambs"; sorry don't know the song's name, anyone else out there know it?

farbeyond was correct, my bad. All I remembered wuz Wild Bill's freaky dance.

Does anyone know what is the name of the song with the guitar line right in the beginning when the firemen are cleaning up the fire at Quick Stop? I checked the soundtrack, and it was not on it. Was it a piece made specifically for the movie? Anyone know?

I believe the first song is: The Talking Heads - "Nothing But Flowers".

Originally posted by farbeyond@Dec 20 2006, 11:19 PM
I believe the first song is: The Talking Heads - "Nothing But Flowers".
Not that song. That song is featured on the soundtrack. The song I'm talking about is a short guitar piece during the first minute or so of the movie when the firemen are cleaning up the fire. I was wondering if this guitar piece was part of a song or just a piece of music made for that specific scene. Does anyone know any information on that piece?

That song is on the soundtrack and it plays during that scene. Listen to more than the 30 second clip on amazon to be sure its not the song you are looking for.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Dec 21 2006, 09:46 PM
That song is on the soundtrack and it plays during that scene. Listen to more than the 30 second clip on amazon to be sure its not the song you are looking for.
I'm 100 million% sure that's not the song. The piece of music I'm talking about is the guitar piece with no vocals that begins 1:05 into the movie and lasts for about 30 seconds. It's the music playing while Dante is sitting on the fire truck watching the firemen clean up and when Randal first walked into the store and then the fireman shoved him out of the room.

Does anyone know the song that's playing on the menu screen? If there's a thread, I'm sorry, but I looked.

What's the song that plays about a minute into the movie where Dante is sitting and watching the firemen clean up the burnt down Quick Stop? It has a nice mellow sound guitar playing. I checked the soundtrack listing provided by IMDB, to no avail. Anyone have any idea?

Originally posted by cucuzza@Jan 12 2008, 11:17 PM
What's the song that plays about a minute into the movie where Dante is sitting and watching the firemen clean up the burnt down Quick Stop? It has a nice mellow sound guitar playing. I checked the soundtrack listing provided by IMDB, to no avail. Anyone have any idea?
It appears it may be a song produced specifically for the movie score which isn't commercially available yet.

Here is a clip of the song in question in case someone might notice it.

Sound Clip

Originally posted by ChesterG+Feb 11 2008, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ChesterG @ Feb 11 2008, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MadKowDZ@Aug 17 2006, 08:55 AM
The song that Jay says "Oooohh" to and starts dancing is homage to Wild Bill's dance from the "Silence of the Lambs"; sorry don't know the song's name, anyone else out there know it?
Buffallo Bill, not Wild Bill.

"Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazzarus

http://www.soundtrackinfo.com/title/clerks2.asp [/b][/quote]
Already answered earlier in the post.

Back