Never Been Kissed

justagirl

Reaction score
What's the song played at the end of the movie when they're on the baseball field? I don't remember the lyrics... but it's when he finally kisses her, at the very end of the movie.

Does anybody know the name of the song that plays when Josey is named prom queen? I couldn't understand any of the lyrics but it had a pop-rock sound to it and it had a female voice in the background. I'm not sure if this song is on the soundtrack or not.

Not that it matters but I believe it's "ERASE/Rewind" by the Cardigans

Holy crap! I was even looking at my track listing as I was typing. How's that for a typo??? lol Thanks for the correction.

Maybe you're just EASY... ;)

Man, I hope you're a girl.

You aren't, are you?

Forget I said anything.

So, uh...baseball. Yeah, baseball's cool.

No, it's not the Cardigans song, that's the song that's playing when they are dancing as prom king and queen. I'm interested in the song playing right before they announce who the prom queen is. And they also show all of her collegues watching it in the office too.

Oh, humph.. I wish I had the movie so I could go off something rather than memory.

Yes, I am a girl. :p

Whats the name of the song in the scene when Josie is with the popular girls at the mall and they're on the escalater and she see's her friend glare at her. The lyrics are kind of like this "I could be happy, oh so..." something like that.

It's Transister's Look Who's Perfect Now. It's not on the soundtrack but you can listen to a clip of it here.

In the prom scene after the king and queen are announced... Drew and the other guy start dancing to this song that I really like but I can't seem to find the song.. I don't know many of the lyrics but I know it starts out with a woman singing "mm mm"

Thanks for any help!
Dollie

I'm watching Never Been Kissed on tv right now, and during the scene when they're at the party at someone's house, there's a song playing.. it's like a pop-rock sounding song with piano, and the only lyrics i could pick out were "saturday morning," and it said that a bunch of times I think.

Back