Geico Dancing Caveman

gil4094

Reaction score
What is the music featured in the new line of dancing cavemen (Geico cavemen) commercials?
Or more specifically what is the music from the one where he's talking about getting good heel work in Baltimore and how Jazz hands are sweet?

http://www.dancingcaveman.com

I think that the commercial being talked about is the "Disco" one where the Caveman is talking about baltimore, jazz hands, etc (it's the last one in the "TV Commercials" section of the website -- the caveman is dancing in front of an all white background with only a disco ball there). The song has a Giorgio Moroder feel to it.

I saw the commercial roughly 4000 times during the NFL draft and couldn't get the beat out of my head. Any help given for this would be great.

Yes, that is the commercial. I can't get it out of my head also. I would like to get the song. Since it does not have any lyrics, I cannot search for it. If anybody can tell me the name of that song or artist, I will be eternally grateful.

I found the name of the song of the dancing caveman on geico!!!!!!!

The name of the song is Midnight Express (The Chase) by Giorgio Moroder :lol: :lol: :D

Originally posted by gil4094@May 5 2008, 07:26 AM
I found the name of the song of the dancing caveman on geico!!!!!!!

The name of the song is Midnight Express (The Chase) by Giorgio Moroder :lol: :lol: :D
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I have listened to a few different versions of Giorgio Moroder's "Midnight Express" and I don't think that's correct. It's definitely on the right path though... the composition is very similar. At any rate... I'm still going to check out a whole bunch of Moroder's stuff now. Viva la synth!!!

Crhlite11235 ;)

Hello there,

my name is Devin and I did the music for this add.

I live in Miami, FL, and I work with a production company down here called Honor Roll Music, which is how I landed the add. Originally this track was supposed to be a cue for CSI, but they ended up not using it.

There's plenty of other music on my myspace and website if you're interested:
myspace.com/devinsmith
devinsmithmusic.com

(my band also does strange things): myspace.com/airshiprocketship
(The Company) www.HonorRollMusic.com

Thanks!
Devin

HAHAHAHA!!! The power of the interweb strikes again!

Well I'm off to check out your myspace page and band info, Devin. That disco beat is sick... B)

Thanks for finding us here... I'll pass the word onto folks who were asking about this on other sites.

Thanks again,
Crhlite11235 ;)

Back