SpongeBob SquarePants

seamonky9

Reaction score
Hey, i was watching this amazing cartoon and it was the worm episode where the worm turns into a butterfly and terrorizes the city but there was a montage when the sponge and patrick were dancing with the worm. It sounded like Reo speedwagon and went like A FRIEND IS A FRIEND THAT WILL BE THERE TO THE END, THAT'S FOREVER! please help!

well the only 2 songs I know by them are Keep On Loving You and I Can't Fight This Feeling

Does anyone know the name of the background music from Spongebob SquarePants in the episode where Spongebob brings home a jellyfish(particularly the scene where the jellyfish is following Spongebob home and keeps hiding from spongebob. Another song im interested in is the music that plays in the episode where spongebob and his friends are fighting against EVIL (every villian is Lemons) and they introduce all the superfriends(the music in that scene).Any help on these songs would be much appreciated.

What is the name of the song that they play in every Spongebob show with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy? It also is in The Simpsons episode "The Twisted World on Marge Simpson" (Season 8).

Now they also have it on a Burger King commercial.

I can't find the song anywhere. Bah!

You mentioned that's it's also a song in one of the Burger King ads ... one with the King playing football, right? ...

Gonna take a wild guess (based on info I learned elsewhere) ...

Sam Spence - "The Lineman" ???

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

The episode where Sandy Cheeks is homesick for Texas and starts singing.
Who and what is it? My guess is maybe Johnny Cash?

hey if ne1 can answer this for me plz do on the episode of spongebob squarepants - band geeks is the song sweet victory real and if so who is it by

hey does nebody have the song names 4 just a few of the songs that r played in the background of the cartoon spongebob...theres a few songs they use repetitivly and theyre kinda buggin me

plz n thnx

I'm desperate! I've tried Yahoo answers, nothing. Does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the beginning of the Valentine's Day episode of spongebob? Ya know, there he's throwing out valentines. I wish I had a clip of it, but sadly I do not. It sounds like ballet music actually. It's something instrumental. Pleas help me!

It so darn famous and yet nobody has been able to tell me it's name. I'm talking about the theme song of Mermaid man & barnacle boy from Spongebob SquarePants.

Its driving me nuts!!!!!!

What is the song (if it is a specific song) that is in the first spongebob episode where he tries to join the Krusty crew and must get the super spatula and makes krabby patties for all the anchovies? The song occurs in the part where he is making the burgers and dancing around

ahh omg my friend always sang this song in gym class i know the name but its in the back my brain somewhere.. if i remember ill post:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have spongebob on EVERYDAY cuz i do home daycare, but that one i havent seen in a while

<_< sad part is...
i can relate to spongebob's way of thinking...isn't that ~weird~?

Is it that one that goes something like "Living in the sunlight, laughing in the sunlight, having a wonderful time..... I do what I like just how I like and how I love it...." ?

I LOVE that song. I'll try looking for it again, but so far, no luck. :(

the episode with the robot and the caveman.. when they sing at the end..somthing like.. "when worlds collide, youll laugh so hard youll swear youve died".. ?

Back