BMW X6 clay model

I-Love-Ecotec

Reaction score
Anyone know what music this is? Seeing as how well it works with the ad... I'm assuming it was made specifically for the spot. But hey, it's worth a shot.

I don't know but I will help keep this post alive because there are no lyrics, it would take someone listening to it to identify. But I will check out BMW's website and post my findings later. Good ear person. I liked the melody, I guess because I play piano, sounds like something I would write myself lol.

This track is really cool. I hope someone can help us out in here.

I think it's an acura commercial but I when I look I keep only find music for different acura commericals. It's the one where the cars are molded out of clay and they keep changing into different cars. I saw it on comedy central. Anybody know what I am talking about?

oh, that's the commercial I was thinking of, but not the music, it must have gotten mixed up in my head, no wonder I couldn't find it

There's a newish ad for a BMW with ambient piano background music. I don't know what model the car is but the commercial shows a clay model of a car developing and taking shape. Anyone know what the music is? Thanks

Back