Fugitive Pieces

sweetiepy23

Reaction score
HEY CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THE MUSIC THAT STARTS AT 1:11?? IT SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR AND IT'S KILLING ME TO FIND OUT!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
-GABY

The music sounds familiar, but I don't know what it is. I'd be interested in knowing the music at the end.

The music at the end of the trailer is the same as that on 'The Wind That Shakes the Barley' trailer from 2006:

But I doubt that the music actually originally comes from that film either, since as far as I know, that film didn't really feature a soundtrack at all (and one hasn't been released, at least not widely).

I'd be intrigued too to know what music this is...

Hey D501, the music in "The Wind That Shakes the Barley" trailer is actually different-it's from the "Legends of the Fall" score by James Horner but thanks anyway!

Hey, are we talking about the same bit of music at the end of both trailers? They sound very much the same to me. And I've listened to the Legends of the Fall soundtrack and though some bits sound quite similar, I think it may be different (though I concede it's a very big soundtrack so maybe this was cut from some random track I haven't heard)

Oh haha we actually aren't! I am talking about the music that starts at 1:11 and ends at 1:34. And I cannot figure out which Legends of the Fall piece it is at the end but I am so sure it is from the movie and it's driving me insane now! But I am still desperately looking for the one that starts at 1:11!

ahhhh! I have been searching nonstop since I heard this music and cannot find it anywhere!! I'll keep looking but if anyone can help out it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

hi all there

I'm looking for the same trailer song that starts at 1:11, anyone figured it out yet?

i'll still be looking too.

Oh my god! That's the exact same song! Thanks so much! I still have NO CLUE who it is but hopefully I can track it down. Thanks soooooooooooooo much!!!!

someone said it was called keep on pushing, but i can't seem to find anything on it.
sorry about that.

Back