America's Best Dance Crew Season 1

Sarah

Veteran Member
Reaction score
You'd think MTV (MUSIC television) would want to get the word out and give credit to the artists whose music they use for their shows.

Anybody have info on the songs played on today's casting special?

yeah how about the one when fysh and chicks performed. it went something like this/

"I got it bad girl, cause you so bad girl
And I'm a -------- everything you give to me
I'm going mad girl ,you rock my mad world
You gonna ride with me tonight, please believe
When I saw you [there?] you looked amazing
The way you moving girl, you drive me crazy
And I can't believe I found you in that spot tonight
You got me strung out like a traffic light"

thanks. tried googling it but didnt find anything

Thank you for this post! I am actually very interested in Iconic's song, I know it was a hip hop infused broadway song...and I am very interested in it! So if anyone knows what it is, could they share it?

The song @ the end of their peroformance it sounds like Timbaland?? if you go on youtube.com search for kaba modern week 3 and listen to the song @ the end of their dacne i can't find it anyehere and i really like it. Thanks

me too! the one that's at the end of lil mama's g-slide. the lyrics are like "i got this feeling tonight that something's happening right". i hope we find it. i'm still searching, i'll keep you posted!

What is the song called that plays in that skit during the Charlie Murphy episode of Wild'n Out when nick cannon plays an old man and he has a commercial for his new dance instruction video? It also played in episode 5 (tonight) of America's Best Dance Crew on MTV during the commentary of the crew, Fysh & Chicks. Anyone know this song?

Originally posted by jamelee@Feb 29 2008, 09:11 PM
me too! the one that's at the end of lil mama's g-slide. the lyrics are like "i got this feeling tonight that something's happening right". i hope we find it. i'm still searching, i'll keep you posted!
OMG i've been searching for that song, but found nothing. I hope someone knows what it's called and the artist!

i know, then the next part's like "i ain't gon' trip if it's nothing cuz i didn't see it coming"

In case anyone was wondering...in Episode 5 "Thriller", the tribute song for Fysh N Chicks was: Mac Lethal - Sun Storm.

It drove me insane to find it...

Originally posted by foggienites@Mar 8 2008, 04:07 PM
Mac Lethal - Sun Storm
That's definitely not the song. The song has got synthetic horns in it, but hip-hop-ish, but not hardcore sounding. Just fun sounding. Kinda something people would do a step-slide dance to. Thanks anyway!

hey everyone i was wondering what that song was that Status Quo did during Week 4 it statred off like "Hey baby you say you want to be my girl, hey baby you say you want fly around the world
please if anyone can help me i would greatly be thankful! thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Amanda1201@Mar 19 2008, 05:17 PM
hey everyone i was wondering what that song was that Status Quo did during Week 4 it statred off like "Hey baby you say you want to be my girl, hey baby you say you want fly around the world
please if anyone can help me i would greatly be thankful! thanks in advance!
Bow Wow & Omarion - Hey Baby (Jump Off)

I need help with some songs from America's Best Dance Crew please!!!>... i really like the rap song with a tight beat... its saying "walk it out" repeatedly to a cool beat... but i cant find the song... and plus if anyone could... find out the intro song when the opening dancers start to dance together and before elimination its a cool rap beat song that i cant pinpoint.

please send me a message if ya do find it!!

sorry for the lack of information... the song i was looking for is the song when the dance crew gets eliminated at the end and it has an awesome beat that repeatedly says "Walk it out"

What's the song they play after elimination when they're showing clips of the eliminated group's "journey" on the show? It goes "something something within my grasp..."

Back