The Shield

T

taxi

I was just watching Nip/Tuck on FX, and the commercial for the new season of The Shield came on and I was wondering is anyone knew what the music playing was. Its a rap song and the only lyrics i could catch are "I wanna bitch slap someone" or something along the lines of that. If youve seen the commercial you'll know what im talking about. Im looking for it now but id really like it if i had some help.
Thanks everyone!

-nat

Anyone know the song that has been playing in the background of the commercials for the new season of The Shield. Next time i see it i'll post some lyrics but if anyone knows that would rock. Thanks
Jon

what is the song that plays on the promo for the new season of " The Shield"?

Actually the original song was done by Nine Inch Nails and then Johnny Cash did a cover for his American IV: The Man Comes Around album. He changed some of the lyrics, took out all the explectives, but for the most part the lyrics are the same.

The Shield Promo 11-23-05

I was watching FX tonight (11-23-05) and a commercial for the new season of the Shield came on. It's about a minute long and the gist of it is how Forest Whitakers’ character is going to take down Vic and his squad. Throughout the commercial this rap song played and the only lyrics I could catch were " Whoa Mother****er, I'm a bad man, I'm a bad man, I'm a bad man” If anyone could help me find out who this song I'd be grateful.

This song is from the commercial that is very slow, has a blue video tint, and flashes to different scenes from the show and has the starting lyrics something like "I hurt myself today..."

Would love to know that song.

It's Johnny Cash's cover of "Hurt", which was originally a NIN song. It's on his American IV: The Man Comes Around album. The video is absolutely stunning, too.

Maggs

Anyone knows the name/artist of the song that plays with the latest TV ad for the upcoming season of The Shield. Thanx in advance

It's Johnny Cash doing a cover of a Nine Inch Nails song, "Hurt". It's on his American IV: The Man Comes Around album.

Sorry that's the old TV ad, what I am looking for is the song for the ad for the new season that's running right now, the ad tag line goes something like " everyone has a conscience, on January -- Vic Macky will meet his".
The song has a kinda hip hop flair to it...

the shield is the one rap song where its like "im a bad man...im a bad man" then the bald guy holds the gun up to that black dude.

They all say that. You're gonna have to be a little more discriptive. What kind of song? Rock, country, rap? 'Cause, there's the ad with the rap song, "I'm a bad man, I'm a bad man".

There's a third piece of music in those promos that I'm trying to ID: it's a Nu-Metal type of song; the only lyrics I picked up were "in a world that's so unkind." (Not The Ataris and not The Grip Weeds.) TIA.

for the new season of the shield the ad has two songs one of them a rap song and the other is a rock.. im trying to find out who performs the rock song i dont know how the lyrics go but it sounded good. so if anyone has in info on this drop a line. i would appreciate your help thanx..

On the newest ad for the shield there is this other catchy beat and i cant find it on any other site... Ok there is one beat that kinda goes: "Come on, put your hands in the air (or 'ayo') i cant really understand it. If anyone could help then that would be great!!

Back