Serenity

The second song is "Skylight" by Overseer.
It's the one that goes 'somebody say hell, yeah.'

Anyway, w00t!! Firefly's back!!

What's the very last tune on the trailer after the songs by Kasabian and Overseer? It's the song that comes on right after the female kicks total butt.
It's a fast tempo techno tune with heavy electric guitar and bass and it plays as the trailer shows quotes from various critics praising the film.
There's no info on tha tune anywheres and I can't get it out of my head.
Thanks!

In the serenity trailer does anyone know of the songs that are played?

Thanks
Nic

The first song is "Club Foot" by Kasabian.
The second song is "Skylight" by Overseer.

The site for the movie just put up a second trailer, so I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the techno/trance song is 2 thirds-ish through is?

Second Trailer.

The song that plays in the bar which is about 2/3 of the way through is
Overseer - Skylight
the song that plays after that appears to be the same song, just remixed (taken everything out except on instrament.

Anybody know if the song that start just after the words 'and loved by millions of fans worldwide', just before Jayne clotheslines some guy, grabs his ankles and knocks his head against the floor is a different one than "Skylight" by Overseer? It sounds extremely different and I really want to know what the song is....

In the movie Serenity, the trailers have a really good son that is like rock but in the beginning of the song, it is vocalizing. Its not really helpful but please help me find it

Do not see this movie based on the previews. I repeat do not see this movie based on it's previews. :)

But it did have nice music in it.

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 10 2005, 07:32 PM
Do not see this movie based on the previews. I repeat do not see this movie based on it's previews. :)

But it did have nice music in it.
Are you kidding? It's the best movie I've ever seen.

Are you talking about "Club Foot" by Kasabian. Maybe....but maybe not cuz thats been posted here before. Sorry if it isn't!

And hell yeah....the movie was AMAZING!!! So awesome, I'm praying for crazy DVD sales and our sequals!

i know that serenity showed a long time ago but there was this sort of "song" that was like rock and had vocalization. they also played this "song" during vh1's best year ever within the first 5 minutes or beginning. please help! you could also hear this "song" on itunes movie trailer.

Back