Juno

Looking for the song in the last have of the Juno trailer. Anybody?

Thanks

Great, I tried searching before posting but I didn't get any hits.

Thanks again

Does anyone know the other song that sounds similar to a Beatles or soemthing with a older type musical influence. I think its the one that is before the hoople song.

I'm pretty sure you're still hearing a different part of the Mott The Hoople song. They are the only ones in the trailer that could be confused with The Beatles.

But just in case the song before that is "Anyone Else But You" by Moldy Peaches.

Originally posted by freakthemusical2000@Dec 25 2007, 08:39 PM
Does anyone know the other song that sounds similar to a Beatles or soemthing with a older type musical influence. I think its the one that is before the hoople song.
The opening fingerpicking guitar music is
"I Like Giants" By Kimya Dawson

There's been another commercial that I've seen on TV that has a different song on it, one I've been looking for for years! Does anyone know it? It's a rock/indie, at least much more rock than the other ones featured.

in the commercials i know they have been playing "Be Gentle With Me" by The Boy Least Likely To. i'm not sure if that's what you've been looking for, kawaz. it's not quite rock, but it is indie.

It's neither of those, and I've been recommended 'Goodbye Mr. A' on another place where I asked the same question. It does sound rather close to 'Goodybye Mr. A' though.

Thanks for the help so far!

Ok, I've finally found a video with the song:
(please mind the stupid advertisement placed before the video)

Any ideas?

You are amazing! I've been looking for this song for well over a damn year, thanks so much for your effort!

Does anybody know the song used in the commercial for Juno? I don't think there's much music, mostly singing, but they're pretty catchy lyrics, I just can't remember any of them :/

Could it be something from the soundtrack? It's one of my favorite soundtracks and almost all of the songs have catchy lyrics. Maybe if you could find which commercial you're talking about on Youtube, that would help us.

The one in this trailer is by the Moldy Peaches and it's called "Anyone Else But You". But there have been a couple of different trailers....

Anyone id the song used during the "Juno" DVD commercial? I think it was a free iTunes song.

Back