Blade Trinity

silverspark

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me what is the name of the song that plays when the movie ends and the credits start rolling, thanks.

Can you describe the song? lyrics? male/female vocals? tempo? genre?

I think it's 'Weapons of Mad Distortion' by THE CRYSTAL METHOD.

Listen to sample here (Track 10).

It should be the first song on the official soundtrack.
"Fatal" by The RZA.

Weapons of mad distortion" and "fatal" totally arent it... im trying to look for this song too. it sounded like the guy singing was saying Daywalkers, but the song "Daywalkers" is not the song from the end credits... its very confusing. ive already been to Amazon and ive listened to each sample.. Grr! Hopefully someone else will know a little more...

~Mellie

Hey I just saw it today its 'fatal" at the end unless your talking about a score type song!

Fatal is the BOMB!!! Rza has hooked up Kill bill and now Blade III

Ya, the sample they have on Amazon really didnt sound like the song at all, but when i got "Fatal" by Rza, its the song from the end credits.. this song has been driving me crazy. I think Amazon should like give more than 30 seconds, its just not enough to tell sometimes.

So for anyone else looking for the song from the end credits when its showing the characters and stuff, its "Fatal" by Rza

~Mellie

Originally posted by baby_mellie@Dec 15 2004, 01:48 AM
...for anyone else looking for the song from the end credits when its showing the characters and stuff, its "Fatal" by Rza

~Mellie
Oh... oh, I see... so it's a song called "Fatal", by The RZA is it?
:rolleyes:

Now that I'm around, I just remembered something...

There's this iPod advert (I think it's iPod) and it starts and finishes with this WIKID Breakz track. It goes something like

"Super-caj-a-fraj-a-listic-ex-pe-al-ar-go-balistic"

It's also in Blade Three: When we first meet Whistler... SHe busts out, and Busts some heads, to it... I was on the verge of crying when I heard it in the cinema... I might just go and see it again for that ONE bit...

PS. I loved the way her iPod was FULL of all my favourite tunes... LITERALLY, full!!

L8rz

AK

Found it...

Thanks for all who checked this out, though...

Even the smart-arse above...

Overseer - "Velocity Shift"

I wish I hadn't knwon now... I'd rather it'd been a surprise after I got the album...

AH well, I'm all good, now...

L8rz

Originally posted by k11@Feb 16 2005, 12:33 PM
Thanks for all who checked this out, though...
Even the smart-arse above...
Heeeey, wait a second?! :angry: :lol:

Glad I could help you out.

I´m looking for a special song from Blade: Trinity..

You can hear that song, if you go to http://www.bladetrinity.com/ , click on "The Production" and then on the "Fight feature". If you click "Enter The fray" you can watch this scene and hear the song I´m looking for.
Its the scene when Blade walks out of that police room and Abigail and King rescued him.

I don´t think its on the soundtrack.

can anyone help me?

oooooh, yes.. I forgot about this song and this movie... good songs.... I hope it is not rap, because I kinda prefer Instrumental songs.

that song isnt on the soundtrack, I havent been able to locate a score, but then I havent looked in thelast 3 months either.

Nah, it´s not a rap song, Third_Nut.. it´s instrumental.
No vocals at all..

I really don´t understand why New Line isn´t goind to release a Score to this movie!
At least I´ve read that. :huh:

I need that song SO BAD! :blink:

Okay the first one is blade and trinity where in blade 1 a song plays when whistler already "died" and blade cuts off the roots of the plant, makes silver bullets...... its some meditation music, its also in trinity when whistler looks at his ring and blade is sleeping........................................ whats the song when blade fights dracula toward the end of the fight, some operatic type gothic music?

no thats not it because its a gothic song, its scored, its not like a rock song or anything........ and in blade 1 its gothic as well!

Back