Need Ideas For School Project

thesassycynic

Pro Member
Reaction score
'Ello, ladies and gents. I'm taking a class this semester, visual rhetoric, in which we've been doing projects like a photo essay and a music video. Well, this time we have to do a public service announcement. I've had a lot of ideas, but I haven't really loved any of them. So, I turn to you guys for some inspiration. I want to do something funny. Things I've already thought about doing:

- the camel toe
- kicking babies
- chewing with an open mouth
- PDAs
- wearing deodorant

I welcome any and all ideas! Thanks!

Feed pieces of bread with laxatives to pigeons in the park :lol:

It's just a PSA so it only needs to be like :30 - 1:30. Nothing crazy long.

Ok. Excessive flatulence. There could be a ballot measure maybe. Those who are found to be excessively flatulent could be forced to wear a hazmat kind of dayglo orange vest and helmet with a flashing light on top warning others of the hazards of proximity to this individual. Those who refuse to comply could be rounded up and forced to live in a contained environment. I would find a bug tented house for this and put a self made sign out front for filming and if you're near enough to a sports dome you could also film that. It could be a fart farm for the criminally flatulent. Repeat runners. There could be a task force to hunt down and tranquilize these runners. Fart Darters if you will. All for public heath reasons of course. There could be fart free zones where these people can't go and the atmosphere inside the domes could be recycled as an alternative fuel source.

I could go on........................ :p

I'm impressed and disturbed by the amount of detail.. :blink: :p

Wow, Fitz. Wow. I'm impressed, but....how exactly is that a public service announcement?

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Apr 7 2008, 05:52 PM
how exactly is that a public service announcement?
Live Free. Breathe Free. Don't Fart near me. ??????

Please support antiflatulence measure A yada yada yada ???

This has been a PSA from the National Mouth Breathers of Assoc of America. ??????

I don't know. How is camel toe a PSA? I'm far more offended when trapped in an elevator with someones ass fumes than I am by a woman that is intimate with her britches. Maybe it's just me. :unsure: *shrug*

Calm down? :unsure: I was just answering your question. :huh:

:!@#$: @#$%^&*^%$#@#$%^&^%$#$%^&^%$#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ;)

>>>>> :nerd: <<<<<

:eek:k: <<< nerd sex

:woo: <<< nerd gettin jiggy widit

:naughty: <<< nerd after a beer

:sick: <<< after two beers

:eek:ut: <<< after three

:king: <<< after graduation

Piracy. You could do a ton of visuals with that, and audio

Sex

:shifty:

What? Who said that?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 7 2008, 12:43 PM
...the atmosphere inside the domes could be recycled as an alternative fuel source.

Isn't methane a greenhouse gas like carbon dioxide? Let's make a car that runs on methane. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Apr 9 2008, 06:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Apr 9 2008, 06:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Apr 7 2008, 12:43 PM
...the atmosphere inside the domes could be recycled as an alternative fuel source.

Isn't methane a greenhouse gas like carbon dioxide? Let's make a car that runs on methane. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, then we could just get cows to fart into our cars and we'd be good to go. :eek:k:

Cow farts are one of the leading causes of global warming

No shit. Well, yes shit, but no shit... you know what I mean

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 9 2008, 09:56 AM
Cow farts are one of the leading causes of global warming

No shit. Well, yes shit, but no shit... you know what I mean
This is true....Damn cows. <_<

I'm gonna try and sue Burger King for global warming...

Does Starbucks put cow in their coffee? They have a lot of money...

We could just sue everyone and see which lawsuits we'd actually win.

Back