Mr. Brooks

Two Six Six

Reaction score
!!SPOILER ALERT!! Mr. Brooks is a great movie and if you haven't seen it this may ruin it for you!!

The song in question is one at the very end of the movie thats playing when he goes to kiss his daughter good night and then the song really kicks in when she turns and stabs him. The only lyrics I remember is I think he says "find your way out of this one", not sure though.

Is it "Vicious Traditions" by The Veils

I'd pull my weight if it made any difference
he gave his life for the nine million others
but on his graves written here lies Joseph
his countrys gun and innocent soldier

fight your way out of this one

he grew a blood red vision for all their good intentions
he made an easy million from a foreign investment
he danced with the devils in beautiful buildings
affirmative action for a useful reunion

hed change his name if it made any difference
now hes waiting in line for the lasting confession
but on his graves written here lies our son Joseph
his countrys gun and innocent soldier

well fight your way out of this one
fight your way out of this one

The Song that plays starting when his daughter stabs him with scissors (in the dream) and plays again in the credits?

Omega TY

PS. That movie rocks i rented it then bought it the next day. One of the best movies I have seen in years!!!

Does anybody know the song that is playing at the end of Mr. Brooks? The one during his dream sequence.

Mr. Boorks

Hello All,

In the movie Mr. Books (Kevin Costner plays a serial killer name Mr. Brooks who is encouraged by his id, manifested as an alter ego he refers to as "Marshall" (William Hurt) whom only Brooks can see or hear); at the end of the movie Mr. Brooks stands in what looks like the top floor of a parking deck and makes a brief phone call to Demi Moore.

At the end of the call he drops the phone over the railing of the parking deck that is when the song begins to play. The song continues until the end of the movie.

Can someone tell me the name of the song that plays at the end of the above described scenes and continues until the end of the movie.

Thank,

Vernon

PS. At the scene where Mr. Brooks's daughter kills him I really hated that he "bled" out on those perfectly white sheets.

Back