The Invisible

armorforsleep

Reaction score
In the movie 'The Invisible' right after the Investigators leave Nick's house and Nick says "Mom, I'm dead," what is the song playing as he (Nick) is in the streets, watching the Semi drive down the road.

The lyrics I caught are:
"Can somebody help him,
Lost and confused,
He's been here before...."
That is all I know.

I was just going to run the movie to the end and I didn't think that I would have to resort to doing such a thing to find the music on the movie but apparently you do because there is no soundtrack available. I have already returned the movie to BB so if anyone knows I would be so happy.

Loren

I was wondering wo and the name of the song during the club scene when Annie was dancing with her eyes closed.

Thanks!

WHO ARE THE SINGERS ON THIS MOVIE SOUNDTRACK WHICH SEEMS TO BE UNAVAILABLE. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

LOREN

The song playing where Annie is dancing in the club is called Caterwaul by ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead

When his mother is saying "Heres to all.....theres nothing we can't do together" then this awesome song starts playing with a high-pitched female saying whoooooooooo or something to that effect. What is this song? He cuts himself a piece of cake then he goes downstairs and points a gun to his face.

If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!

Originally posted by lkitch@Oct 17 2007, 11:37 AM
I was just going to run the movie to the end and I didn't think that I would have to resort to doing such a thing to find the music on the movie but apparently you do because there is no soundtrack available. I have already returned the movie to BB so if anyone knows I would be so happy.

Loren
It's on iTunes.

Does anyone happen to know which song is playing on the radio when Annie gets into the car before she steals the diamonds from the window? I can't seem to find it on the soundtrack! Thanks!

Originally posted by madionisrad@Mar 30 2008, 11:56 PM
Does anyone happen to know which song is playing on the radio when Annie gets into the car before she steals the diamonds from the window? I can't seem to find it on the soundtrack! Thanks!
"Under Pressure" by Kill Hannah.

Back