2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 "Smoke"

cucuzza

Advanced Member
Reaction score
What is the music in the commercial for the 2008 Mercedes-Benz C63? The announcer said something about 400 excites people so they put 451 in its most potent form. I don't know if that's enough detail, but does anyone know the music in the commercial?

I believe this is the commercial you're talking about. I'm wondering the same thing too.

Originally posted by dgc@Mar 29 2008, 11:44 AM
I believe this is the commercial you're talking about. I'm wondering the same thing too.

Yea, that's the commercial (thanks for finding the commercial). It sounds Rob Dougan-esque. Anyone know the song?

yep, I'm wondering too... I was gonna say it is probably RD... but I have a bunch of his music and have listened through everything... I'd like to know!

Anyone know the song in this recent Mercedes C63 AMG commercial?

Thanks.

- James

Geez, nevermind. Seconds after I posted this topic, I found a 2nd YouTube copy of this commercial, and the most recent comment in that copy has this written by user "ryanbradley72" (just to give proper credit to the person who provided the info):

"okay the song is called "Smoke" by The Face of Music. I have exaustivly looked everywhere to download. ITS NO WHERE! someone find it!"

So nevermind. Though I guess if someone knows where to get a copy of this song, that would be greatly appreciated.

- J.C.

In case anyone is also curious as to what this song is, here's a response I got from a Mercedes rep:

"We appreciate your enthusiasm for our recent C63 campaign, however since the music is original it is not available for sale or download. The name of this piece is 'Smoke', which was created by Face The Music."

So guess there's no way to get the song. Bummer!

- J.C.

Man I would love to buy the track off of this commercial.

Someone in the comments mentioned 'Face The Music - Smoke' but can't really find anything on them.

Darn thanks, it's really too bad it's not for sale as I and many others will probably buy it. At least some Massive Attack's tracks ignite the same feel I get from it so I'll just return to listening to them for now.

Back