Gran Turismo 5

I think it's "Say Goodbye" by Daiki Kasho. I'm not 100% sure though.

PS3 Gran Turismo 5 advert (UK)

Hi

Does anyone know the name of the tune in the new PS3 Gran Turismo 5 driving simulator TV ad that's just started showing in the United Kingdom? It's quite dark, not exactly dubstep but I don't know the word to describe it! It's just instrumental, no singing. It sounds amazing, I would love to find out what it is!

Cheers

Jen

Re: PS3 Gran Turismo 5 advert (UK)

Hi

Does anyone know the name of the tune in the new PS3 Gran Turismo 5 driving simulator TV ad that's just started showing in the United Kingdom? It's quite dark, not exactly dubstep but I don't know the word to describe it! It's just instrumental, no singing. It sounds amazing, I would love to find out what it is!

Cheers

Jen

Hi WiseJen,

It's from an electro outfit called the shinsplintz.

Tune is called Thunderdome.

They're really cool and have some amazing dance stuff with a chilled out dark jazz twist.

Steve Exodus

Re: PS3 Gran Turismo 5 advert (UK)

Hi

Cheers

Jen

Hi jen, it could be this-

Jiri Vega - Aqua (Miles Dyson mix) , electro-breakbeat is the word you might be looking for :)

Back