Benadryl "You Can't Pause Life"

maleru

Reaction score
Benadryl "You Can't Pause Life"

It's a newer benadryl ad, dude singing the song, wish I had more information.

In the ad a guy is standing there inside, then the screen behind him pans to the left and he's standing outside, then it pans again and he's got one foot indoors and one outdoors.

hello gang - just noticed a new commerical for Benadryal. An allergy commercial. All I have to go on is the commercial starts out with a man singing "I am very happy".

the commercial itself has a guy that moves from frame to frame...first he gets hit by a frizzby (or something) and then HE stays but the picture frames move to another scene.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thank you in advance.
Cheers!
Rick

Ooops!! I saw the commercial again and the singer starts by saying "It's a lovely day...to be togehter" MAybe that will help.
Cheers!

Its the new Benadryl commercial. It is a guy standing while the screen in the back round keeps moving to different scenes. The music goes like " I dont-think-that-life could-get anyyy betterrr" and there is a little melody playing like do do- do do

HELP ME!

This is a link to the video on youtube. The poster says it's not a real song, but I'm not too sure how reliable they are, being as they're only a youtube account and not the bendryl corporation or the band. I also emailed benadryl and i'll write back when they respond.

was it composed just for the commercial then? did anyone ever find out who it's credited to?

it sounds like a musician i liked about 1998-1999 and i can't for the life of me remember who it was...i'll keep racking my brains though. when i remember i will post the name here.

Re: Benadryl

The band is called Nylon Studios/song is called 'Lovely Day' and as far as I know, their myspace site is the only place to hear the song. Not sure if you can even download it yet, but with the ad touting the band, I'm sure it'll be on iTunes soon enough.

http://www.myspace.com/nylonstudios

Perhaps I should go a step further and say Nylon Studios is not a band but rather a film/tv music composing company, having just realized that myself.

hey, i am also very interested in fining the song and the artist.... i contactded them via email, and am waiting for their reply... ill let you guys know as soom as they reply back to me. :]

Hello group - been a while since I last posted to everyone here - I too was looking for this song (what seems to be about a year ago) and went to the Nylon Studios Myspace page. I kindly asked them where I could purchase the song because I really like it. I received a reply from one of the members of Nylon Studio with the song attached. The group is from Australia and I believe looking to expand.

My advice is to visit their web site page on myspace and send them a nice email - who knows, maybe they'll be kind enough to send you a copy of the song too.

Good luck to all - Cheers!

I contacted nylon studios and they said it was Finn Wallace. I went to myspace and found out he also wrote In The Sun which is another track I like so I decided to buy the album which is really good. The guys got talent for sure.

I just saw the spot on air again recently and was looking for the track when I came across this post.

A friend just told me it is by an artist called Finn Wallace and that he composed the track for the ad... She got his album on iTunes but I haven't listened to it yet.

Apparently the 'its a lovely day' track is on the benadryl website for free.

Such a good summer song!

Back