3 songs

foxriderx16x

Reaction score
Three items I have in mind; not sure if I'm aloud to do this, but I thought I'd try to kill three birds with one stone...

#1 A commercial

A presently airing (I believe it was GMC) commercial with a female vocalist saying "I'll stop the world..." or something like that. It has a very slow paced rhythm. I know it's a cover of an older song, though I'm unsure what it is called or who it's by.

#2 A commercial

A Post-It commercial I think it was. It involved multiple instances of people having random ideas. That is, they would have a random epiphany it seemed, and had one neat shot of a guy who had pasted random thoughts on Post-Its all over one glass wall of his house. The music, if my memory serves me rightly, featured a solo piano.

#3 a song

Does anyone know where I can purchase a hit song that was released by The Sugarbabes sometime last year... it had the lyrics "... but I know how I feel about you now" in the lyrics.

Any help on any of these would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks everybody.

Please don't combine multiple unrelated questions in a single thread. Thanks.

"About You Now" is available on CD at Amazon.

It does not seem to be available on the major download stores, but you can watch the video at DailyMotion. (This clip has the "Official Content" banner, so it is definitely legal.)

Originally posted by neo979@Mar 18 2008, 09:50 PM
"About You Now" is available on CD at Amazon.

It does not seem to be available on the major download stores, but you can watch the video at DailyMotion. (This clip has the "Official Content" banner, so it is definitely legal.)
It can also be found on youtube, I just googled Sugababes and a link came up so it's definitely out there. Lyrics, album and video. Newest album called Change.

Back