Dodge Challenger

RudyLeMaster

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Dodge Challenger tv ad that was out last fall (2007)? It fetures a 1970 Plum Crazy Purple Dodge Challenger stopped at a red light. The driver is listening to a slow melody when the new Hemi Orange Challenger (2006 concept car) pulls alongs side, blasting aggressive, heavy metal type tune. Can anyone figure this one out? Here's the youtube link: Dodge Challenger - Its on!

I was waiting to see if someone saw the same commercial and asked... I recognized the song right away in the commercial. I'm pretty sure it's from the 28 Days Later (on the soundtrack) and it's the scene in the movie when they get in the taxi and go looting - getting food and stocking up for the drive. I went and looked up the soundtrack, listened to the song samples and found it. The song is titled: a.m. 180

You are right... not even close. I confused the Dodge Challenger with the Dodge Journey. Sorry about that.
However, here is the commercial I was referring to:

Yeah I told him that if you scroll back up. That's not the commercial he's referring to. He has a link to the one he wants and it's a completely different song....

I emailed Chrysler/Dodge about this and got a response that they are looking into to it and will let me know as soon as they find out. This sounds promising because I usually get a response like:

"sorry but we use an outside ad agency and do not maintain details about props/songs/artists used in our promotions. We would like to answer these questions but it is just not possible with all the questions we receive" continue to use our product

Hopefully it is a real full length song or a stock production piece that we can listen to on line in full.

Alright. I got a response from Chrysler and unfortunately it is only a song made for the commercial with no plans for a full version.

The ad agency who made it is: The Lodge out of New York city and the song/project is titled "It's On (Challenger)".

Back