CTI channel Taiwanese

fxpguy

Reaction score
Ok, this one is tough to explain/find, since I can only hear it on one of the Chinese direct feed channels (CCTV9, CCTV6, CCTV4, etc). I think it's CCTV9, but not sure. The show intro shows various nature footage (i.e. grassy plains, snow-capped mountains, etc.) From what I notice, this show normally airs around 7:30pm PST give or take 30 min. The song they use is an English song (i think) and it is a very mellow song, the pace and general ambiance is like Melpo Mene's "I Adore You," The problem is I can never hear the lyrics clearly when it comes on, even when I stand next to the speaker, I cannot make out what there are singing for the whole. I do hear some English words like "the" "here", etc though.

:ph34r:
I know the station....I watch it sometimes in French. But you will be hard pressed to find the song without a name or lyrics.

Good Luck
:ph34r:

Many of CCTV9's programs can be viewed on their website. Perhaps you could locate the program there.

Ok, I FINALLY manage to record the song that I am talking about. Turned out it was on the CTI channel (Taiwanese) and not CCTV 9 or 4 that I thought it was on. Here is the song I put on youtube. Hopefully someone will recognize what song it is.

P.S. sorry for the crappy audio quality, I used my cheap RCA mp3 recorder and had it set to record at low quality so that I have a longer record time. I basically had my TV on and tuned to the CTI channel and placed my recorder next to the speaker for 2 hrs.

Back