Hitman

ive had a chance to hear the soundtrack now and im pretty sure the song im looking for is not on there. it sounds like the song has a rap song beat with some techno stuff in it as well.

i was just looking around online and i think that there is a good chance the track im looking for is by Ryeland Allison or atleast is done partly by him.

Just wondering what the name of the song was that played when 47 headed in to the arms dealer, told him the description of all his weapons were wrong and then began opening fire. I believe it was one of the actual songs listed at the end credits but I don't know which one, anybody with the DVD have the list of songs, or know the song I'm talking about? It isn't the "Ave Maria" or the ending credits, I recognize those by now, it was when 47 was first walking in to meet with the arms dealer and the strippers/associates at the table.

Just wondering what the name of the song was that played when 47 headed in to the arms dealer, told him the description of all his weapons were wrong and then began opening fire. I believe it was one of the actual songs listed at the end credits but I don't know which one, anybody with the DVD have the list of songs, or know the song I'm talking about? It isn't the "Ave Maria" or the ending credits, I recognize those by now, it was when 47 was first walking in to meet with the arms dealer and the strippers/associates at the table.

The song is called "DVNO" by Justice. You can find it on iTunes.

Back