GE Healthcare Reimagined China

annabellleigh

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song that plays in the general electric commercial on their medical innovations- this one is in China. It's a pretty setting in a little village, and a guy sees a girl and messes up the entire village and ends up getting x-rays by her. It's very soft and pretty.

I didn't get a chance to catch the lyrics, but the commercial is set in a Chinese outdoor market and a man is trying to get a women's attention as she walks by. He ends up knocking everything over and winds up in the hospital. The woman is his doctor. The end of the commercial says something about changing healthcare in China

I'm hoping someone can id the song.

There was a GE commerical during the olympics I'm guessing it took place in China, where a young man follows a young woman through a market place and crashes into everything. Later on it shows an x-ray of the guys ankle and the doctor turns out to be the woman he was chasing after in the market. The music is kind of sweet sounding but I don't know any of the lyrics...

Does anyone have the English translation of the lyrics for Cao Fang - "In Summer" song, from the GE Commercial of a young man and young female doctor at the Chinese Market and Hospital?

Finding the commercial and the song.

So I can't remember exactly what the commercial was promoting, I don't watch television too often anymore.

I do remember, however, the basic story behind the commercial: A guy is in China or some Asian country, he is walking down the street and music is playing (Lyrics are in a different language or I would supply them), he sees a pretty girl on the street and almost gets hit by a car, he falls over a cart and ends up going to the hospital where his doctor (nurse?) is the young woman he saw on the street.

I would love to have this song! If anyone can help I would appreciate it!

Thank you! <3

Back