Magnum P.I.

MusicJones

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ok, kind of old and maybe lame, but I am looking for a song played in an old "Magnum PI" episode.

Its the episode where Magnum meets up with an old girlfriend, they meet in seperate cars at the beach, the woman actually is the same actress from the CHINA BEACH tv show, Dana Delaney....The song from tthis Magnum episode scene was an old Motown song I am retty sure.....help, I need to know....

Any thoughts...?

Anyone a bigger geek than me...?

HELP

I saw part of this episode recently. Don't remember the music but Dana Delaney was looking really nice.

Come on someone must have seen this episode.....

HELP

Yes, I had seen that list before. I went over it a couple times...

Not one of the songs really jumped out as being the right one......

SO still looking for definitive answer......

HELP

Well there's a few Motown songs on that list. Maybe it was Motown, maybe it was big band like the Glenn Miller that's listed on there.

Here's the Motown type songs listed that I recognize:

Just My Imagination - The Temptations
My Girl - The Temptations
Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
Try a Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
Up on the Roof - the Drifters
Under the Boardwalk - the Drifters
Cupid - Sam Cook
Cry to Me - Solomon

Now go to Amazon.com and do a search in Popular music for these artists, they have short clips of the songs on there that you can listen to.

Dana Delany - "Magnum, P.I." playing "Cynthia Farrell" in episode: "Out of Synch" (episode # 7.18) 11 March 1987

I think this is the episode...?

HELP

Hello

I am interested in two song that is played in three magnum episodes
the first song is played in one episodes when he meet Linda Lee Ellison episode.
the second song is played is played one episodes where he is visiting washington

144. Forty (first song)
161. Resolutions (Second Song)

if anyone can help i would appreciate it

thank you

Out of Sync 146.

Season: 7
Episode: 19
First Aired: 3/11/1987

Still looking for this Magnum song from this old episode...anyone remember the song or know where the list could be found.....?

Magnum meets the girl at the beach, each drive up in there seperate cars....???

Back