Hitman

the version of Ave Maria from the Hitman teaser is:

Ave Maria-Christina England
the album is "Be Still, My Soul

got it off iTunes...

Cheers!

Anyone know where I can get the music? I think there's only one trailer right now so, ya.

is there any way to get a hold of the kind of remixed version?

the one i searched for and dl just seems the straight up classical sing song.

thanks!

Whats the orchestral piece played in both those tv spots?
It always sounds like a remixed version of Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell

Its the same song for both TV Spots 2 and 3, it starts with the "November 21st" title screens on both spots.

I would also love to know what that song is. It's really bothering me that nobody knows what it is, and I've searched Google.

It's not Requiem for a Dream. The melodies are completely different (Probably in a similar key, however.)

Originally posted by MeTrO@Nov 17 2007, 09:26 PM
SOunds like Christina England to me
Uhh... Did you even read the post?

We are talking about TV spot's 2 & 3. Yes, the music in TV spot 1 is Ave Maria, but this one is an orchestral piece that was composed solely for the movie, and until the soundtrack is released, we probably won't be able to find the song.

The soundtrack is available for purchase on Amazon with Geoff Zanelli as the composer. It features Ava Maria on Track 1 with a bonus track for the Christina England version (Track 18). You can't preview any of the tracks and it's not loaded onto iTunes for purchase...yet. Hope this helps.

Happy Turkey Day!

Ave Maria by Jesper Kyd , but it is a remixed version of some kind.....I do not know where to access it yet.

Hi folks, I've just finished an exhaustive (and I do mean exhaustive) search for the song from Trailers 2 and 3. I completely forgot about it waiting for the soundtrack to come out, but as I feared, wasn't on there.

And, unfortunately, I don't have any more good news either...

The song is almost certainly a remix of Requiem for a Tower, Movement 4. I say this not because of similarity, but because of what other people have pushed to get the song out.

It appears to have been recorded by Robert Etoll of Q-Factory. Q-Factory did the music for the Hitman TV spots. Well, Mr. Etoll began to squirm when people started asking him about it. He said that it "wasn't actually his composition", but has since settled on the statement of "it was licensed to Fox and only Fox".

Here's what I gather. Giving Q-Factory the best light, they licensed Requiem for the ad spot, and use only in the ad spot. Or, they ripped it off and are covering their tracks. Either way... you're not going to see the song ever released. Sorry.

Back