Lexus RX 350 Pebble Beach

midnight0045

Reaction score
just curious if anyone knows the source of this music... composer of this music... etc... i've searched the internet but i feel that it is such a new commercial that there is little information out about it... takin' a stab at this site to see if anyone can help me out

its on CBS today on every commercial break... its a delicious blend of chords with an electronicly produced sound....

It sounds like the band, Air.

I wasn't sure, I was just checking on here to verify actually, but that's what I think.

reminds me of something i would hear on sirius radio chill 35. bump for great justice.

i'm trying to contact lexus to try and get to the director of marketing and adverising in North America... maybe i can get something out of him or her

will update later

This music is so awesome! I really hope its a full song, not a sampled track or something. If anyone knows, please do tell the song where this is from?!!

Wrong song. Sorry. Still searching for the choppy electronica music.

Does anyone know the song in the commercial for the new Lexus RX 350 Pebble Beach Collection commercial? The commercial shows an island with a tree on it, and the background changes until the setting for the island is complete, showing how beauty is achieved when the right combination of elements come together. I love the song for the commercial.

Originally posted by midnight0045@Mar 5 2008, 09:18 PM
already posted?? look for at least 1 second...
I did search and didn't find a thread on this specific commercial. There are other Lexus commercial threads, but those are different commercials than this one.

this phenomenon should be called the "travel channel syndrome"

when you just love a song and later find out you will never hear the full version, thanks travel channel, you broke my heart

I've seen the commercial and thought it sounded like a song by Nathan Fake.

You are here.

I know it's not an exact match. Does anyone have a link to the commercial? I'd like to compare.

Back