Phenomenon

jarrodb

Reaction score
This is one that has stumped me for well over 10 years as well. Unfortunately I scoured the net for a link to this one but just could not find one.. It is on the DVD if any of you happen to own it.

The piece at the beginning is from an artist named Enya. The piece is called Book of Days from her Shepherd Moons album. It has been used in a number of other films and trailers as well, including "Far and Away"..

The piece i'm curious about happens about halfway through the trailer and continues to the end. Something in the back of my mind tells me that it was "trailer music" produced by those that produce generic music for trailers, but I'm not certain. It is a moving piece regardless, and I'm hoping someone here has heard of it.

Thank you!

Jarrodb

THEATRICAL TRAILER
"Original Trailer Music" - Pfeifer Broz. Music
Far and Away: "Book of Days" - Enya

Hmm.. I was afraid of that. If I read that correctly, the name of the cue is actually "original trailer music" by the Pfeifer Broz.

Does anyone know if they offer recordings of their tunes? Or know of any that exist?

I googled around and found their WIKI..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pfeifer_Broz._Music

Apparently they don't have any of their cuts available to the public... Its a shame too, because their cuts are so wonderful. I wish they would do as John Beal did and release some of their work on CD. I bet they'd sell!

Originally posted by jarrodb@Mar 2 2008, 10:36 PM
Hmm.. I was afraid of that. If I read that correctly, the name of the cue is actually "original trailer music" by the Pfeifer Broz.

Does anyone know if they offer recordings of their tunes? Or know of any that exist?
When that site says Original Trailer Music, it's because no one has found out what the actual track name is, mostly because the artist has not released it.

Phenomenon/Tuck Everlasting Trailer Music

Does anyone know the title and artist or where I can find the song played in the Phenomenon and Tuck Everlasting trailers? I have heard it generically many times before but don't know where I can get it.

Here is a link to the Phenomenon trailer where the song can be heard very well near the end of the clip:

Thanks for the help!

Back