WGN News

K88G

Reaction score
the song was playing on the wgn morning news commercial and i want to know the name of it.

Well, considering a lot of people don't get/watch WGN (the Chicago "SuperStation", right?), your best bet would probably be to email and ask them about the song in question.

have any of you heard that song from the wgn morning news commercial if so do you know what the name of it is it is driving me crazy i need to know!!!!!!!!

Give a detailed description, if you can. I can watch WGN in Los Angeles, but I don't know about other people. So don't expect this obscure piece to be named.

Today on the WGN TV noon news, they closed the segment with the Arthur Murray dancers. I liked the music they danced to a lot. It's a hip, rock'n rapp'n kind of tune.

I called Arthur Murray and was told it was Adrenalin. I could not find any version of that song that even came close.

Go to WGN TV, click on Noon News on the left menu and scroll down the small video menu and click on Arthur Murray dancers.

http://wgntv.trb.com/news/local/noonnews/

This is my first post and if that link breaks the rules, I'm sorry.

The WGN site changes fairly often, so the clip may not be there very long.

TIA

Kinni

Yeah the site changed; the video isn't posted there anymore.

Hey farbeyond,

Thanks for looking.

I just checked, the video is still there.

Scroll down the tiny vedeo screen a couple clicks.

The dance video takes a little time to come up because the news people have to say goodbye.

Kinni

Originally posted by kinnikinnik@Mar 1 2008, 11:02 AM
Hey farbeyond,

Thanks for looking.

I just checked, the video is still there.

Scroll down the tiny vedeo screen a couple clicks.

The dance video takes a little time to come up because the news people have to say goodbye.

Kinni
Yeah I found the video this time. "if at first you don't succeed try try again"

I don't know the name of the song either but it kind of sounds like the artist Shaggy especially the song "Boom Shacka Lacka".

I finally found this song.

It is: Chris Anderson & DJ Robbie - "Last Night"

Back