Wet

TheNeonBible

Reaction score
If could tell me what the song is in the trailer its kind of a country western song

here is a hyperlink
if it does not work just put i the url port

"god's gonna cut you down" by johnny cash is the orginal , however that doesnt sound like him singing in the video

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME REMEMBER

I remembered a commercial i saw some time ago, and i cant remember the exact lyrics or the title..

It starts with a womans leg going inside a house/place, then it fades to black (if i remember it right) and you hear gun shots.

After its over, the image comes back, and you see the same legs going out.

Then it shows a dead guy, and he starts to say "who was she" and something else, and he and 3 others (not sure about the numer) starts to sing something like "when she entered the room, i received such a thrill, i could see her eyes could kill" (again, not sure). And they keep singing

One of them is stuck on a ceiling fan, another one have a "magazine" stuck on his forehead, one is on top of a broken table.

They are all dead, so when they stop singing, they "go back to being dead".

I remember something about red, bullet of love... I remember the lyrics are more or less about how she came, kill them, but they fell in love with her...

Re: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME REMEMBER

I remember something like "shots of love" or "bullets of love" or something with love... Im going insane trying to remember the name of it... If someone remember some of it, let me know... I dont need the name, just "more info". Its been 3-4 days, and i cant take it out of my head... I need to find it... lol

Do you remember any other details about the video game itself this ad is for?

I remember being a short name... I dont know why, but i have "red" in my mind.. But isnt red. Or i would have found it. Im starting to question if it was a "official" video. From the things i can remember, is about a female character that goes killing gangsters/bad guys or looking for vegeance. But nothing further than that... =/

Bayonetta?

Nope... Is not Bayonetta. I think its more of a "in actual" time. The video is kinda "Tim Burton", a little of funny dark thing. And i think i didnt metion it. SORRY FOR THAT. Its "Live Action". It has real actors and make up. As i said, there is 1 of them that gets your attention, the one with the "gun magazine" on his forehead. Maybe i misusing the worrd "forehead", nope, forehead means the part above the eyes, right ?

Oh... I didnt try to be a douche... Im brazilian, and i was thinking "maybe im saying the wrong word". I just re read it, and it sounded kinda "are you stupid ? i said forehead". But no, it wasnt what i meant :p

I keep saying about the magazine on his forehead, because that gets attention... But im starting to doubt myself. if there was a magazine on his forehead, or maybe just a bullet, and im confusing it with sincity.... lol

The thing is, 3-4 dead guys, singing. 1 got a bullet on his head, or something else, one is against a table, there is one on a ceiling fan.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU...

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH...

I DIDNT WATCHED IT YET, BUT IM SURE IS THIS ONE...

JUST FOR THE STILL IMAGE....

OMFG... I FINALLY CAN TAKE THAT OFF MY HEAD...

THANK YOU SO MUCH...

Okay... sorry, i gave so much wrong information.... Its a lot more than 3-4 guys (altough only 3-4 sing) and the woman is shown entirely.

But well...

REALLY THANKS again :D

I know its forum rules and the best way to make it organized...

But it feels so stupid, me asking for the name of the game, on the game topic... lol

Back