Knight Rider

mimic

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can find the new theme of the Knight rider tv show remake

In episode 2: Journey to the End of the Knight it aired I think October 1st.

Its the part where the character "Sarah" gets out of the bathroom wearing a bikini. Some of the lyrics are "tell me, tell me what you wanna know"

If you go to the nbc website you should be able to watch the episode. It is chapter 3 and the time is roughly 18 mins in.

Thanks

I know the last song in "Knight Of The Hunter" is Mustang Sally by Wilson Pickett but I want the song before that when Sarah is walking out of the pod and towards Mike and KITT;I tried using Song ID(on my Verizon phone)but it didn't pick it up.

11.12.08 Knight Rider, song from?

I don't even watch this show, but while I was flicking through channels this episode was ending and there was a great song playing in the background. It was a slow song sung by a female and it said, "...I wanna feel forever...ooo...ooo...ooo". Does anyone know what it is? Who sings it? Etc? Thanks!

-Jennifer.

Re: 11.12.08 Knight Rider, song from?

Reasons To Love You - Meiko

11.18.09 Knight Rider

Hey everyone!

I was wondering what the song was at the end of Knight Rider Episode "Knight and the city" last night! thanks in advance ....the scene is when Michael and Julie are together and then he leaves and then end so I guess the end what is the name of that song???

Back