Sprint Nextel commercial

stonefox_gurl

Reaction score
Does anyone know that new commercial where the motorola phone turns into a glowing fly and everytime it comes to some other machine it turns it into a glowing creature by beeping....

what is that song that plays in the background????

I've seen the commercial and I have no idea what the music is, but if anyone has any idea where I can get the commercial online I would be ETERNALLY grateful!! This is not a request for the clip, I would just love to find it somewhere on the Internet, my 9 month-old LOVES this commercial and drops everything to watch it when it comes on!!

THis is what I got from Sprint (iDen)...amazing they even replied!!!

"I am really sorry that we are unable to inform you about the background music in the commercial."

I DID respond to this email mentioning the fact that I found it hard to believe they would air a commercial using someone else's material w/o giving proper credit hehe ;o) ...so, once again, we'll see what they have to say.

Yup, that's the one. And it's a pain to find, unless you feel super comfortable downloading it from what appears to be a Russian music site.

Originally posted by Orestes@Feb 29 2008, 08:03 PM
Yup, that's the one. And it's a pain to find, unless you feel super comfortable downloading it from what appears to be a Russian music site.
Or purchase it from Amazon.

:eek: ;) B) :rolleyes: <_< :D

Maybe I should have clarrified... for those not interested in adding to their outmoded media collection, finding a downloadable version looks tough.

Ha ha ha - that's Max Headroom. Funny!

Oh wait, just lame. Nevermind!

Back