Jumper

livestrong17

Reaction score
hey so i just saw Jumper and i was wondering what the song if when
David and Millie are making out in the hotel??

The Fray??

hmmm is it
the fray- look after you?[/B]
ahh now i dont even remember how the song in the movie goes!! :(

Does anyone know the name of the song played during the end credits of Jumper?

I could hear the lyrics - "...Black and Blue Eyes..."

It is not included on the OST by John Powell.

Thanks - I'm jumping out!

poof!

It is Blackened Blue Eyes by The Charlatans on the album Blackened Blue Eyes.

Does anyone know the music that was playing when they were riding in the mercedes through the city? It was rock/metal-ish " 'cause you want it, 'cause you need it" or something like that. Does anyone know the name of the song or artist? I'm pretty sure I've also heard that same song played in one of the PS3 commercials (its possible) but I really like it. Can anyone help?

what was that song playing when they were in the car in japan? it was a techno song.

Originally posted by soccerfan18@Feb 16 2008, 11:53 PM
Does anyone know the music that was playing when they were riding in the mercedes through the city? It was rock/metal-ish " 'cause you want it, 'cause you need it" or something like that. Does anyone know the name of the song or artist? I'm pretty sure I've also heard that same song played in one of the PS3 commercials (its possible) but I really like it. Can anyone help?
Saliva - "Ladies & Gentlemen"

Get It At Amazon Track #1

What is the song playing in the London bar scene when David takes home the blonde and gets noticed by Griffin for the first time?

Originally posted by ruiz2781@Feb 17 2008, 12:52 PM
What is the song playing in the London bar scene when David takes home the blonde and gets noticed by Griffin for the first time?
Switches - "Lay Down The Law"

Myspace

does anyone know the name of the song playing after david steals the money as well as the song playing while he steals the money. Thanks.

Back