Clorox Green Works

SusieQ2

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi all.. Anyone heard the tune for the new products by Clorox called 'Green Works'? They are cleaning products that are suppose to be earth friendly.. It's a pretty little piano piece, if anyone knows who it's by or where it can be downloaded give a holler..
Also, am still looking for someone to tell me if they know where I can find the music for the American Red Cross commercial that's been around for about a year now.. It's the one where the narrator says 'You don't know me but someday I may save your life', showing people going around their daily activities but implying if you give blood you may save someone's life..
Any help finding these two songs would be appreciated... :D

I, too, would desperately like to know the name of the artist/composer for the pretty piano piece that's in the (Clorox) Green Works commercial. Is there a better way to search for music without vocals? I have no idea how to even search for it, myself.

Hope someone knows, so I don't go cuckoo. :)

Warmly,
Wyn

Well, here I am again, pushing this to the front in hopes some great music guru out here in the ethernet will have finally been able to find an answer to my two abiding ad music questions.. Come on, people, I'm old and getting older, I really, really want to find the earth-shaking answers to these two song questions.. :lol:
So please, read my top questions again and dig into where ever it is you guys all know about that gives you all the answers and help me.. PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!
Where is this Doctormemory I see and read so much about?? I swear there must be some secret places on the web where he gets all the answers, tell me, I promise not to let anyone else in on it.. :rolleyes: Thanks..

This was taken from Yahoo! Answers:

This is a specifically composed music piece for the TVC.

What you'll find is many ad creatives want a specific piece of music in their ad concept, however the royalties are too high. So, composers are paid to create a piece of music "similar to the theme of 'x'."

In this specific case, the original music they have 'appropriated' is by Jon Brion from Punch-Drunk Love. The tracks are Overture, Punch-Drunk Melody and Third Floor Hallway.

Enjoy.

Are we talking about the 'Greenworks' music or the specific piece I've been looking to find out about for well over a year now, the one for the ARC? I know the 'Greenworks' ad for Clorox is pretty but what I really want to find out is who does the music for the American Red Cross commercial (see my earlier questions for a description of the ad).. That commercial is still running today and I still get goose bumps when it comes on, the melody is very haunting and unusual, but so far no one's been able to give me even a hint about the composer/s or if it's downloadable in MP3 format.. Anyway, thanks much for your help, Hon, it's appreciated.. I realize not all ad music is obtainable in any way, shape or form to us music lovers, but it's nice when you can at least know who the writers are, right? ^^

Hi all.. I'm still waiting to see if anyone has found out anything about this delightful music for Clorox's Greenworks Ad yet..

I'm written Clorox and asked them who the composer is, but no answer yet.. You know it's my hope that maybe they will combine some of their newer commercial songs, like this one, into another nice package like they did with their 'Mermaid' and 'Pirates' music, which they titled and sold (for charity) as the 'Blue Sky Project'.. Anyway, if anyone has any news on it, please be sure to let us know.. Thanks.. :p

Back