Adidas Kevin Garnett "Impossible is Nothing"

HHeffner07

Reaction score
Hey i just saw the new Adidas show comemrcial featuring Kevin Garnett and i was wondering what that song was called???

no, i am not talking about the one with MVP IS IN GOOD HANDS, im talking about the new one for his 2 diffrent shoes where he has like 1,00 people jump on his back walknig through new york. that is the song i am looking for.

Description of the song? If it's another Garnett/Adidas ad, it's probably from the same ad campaign and used the same type of music... original by Elias Arts. I'm not sure, but it's just a guess.

Well the song is the classic, "He's got the whole world in his hands", rerecorded by thousands, but I personally am looking for the specific artist. He/She has a really cool voice.

Thnx quick, i was gonna put what the sogn was called , i found otu a while ago, but i also wanna find the artist from the commercial, i like that one.

Your best bet is to contact Nike and ask them directly... Maybe they can give you singer info or at least the agency that did the spot, so you could ask them.

the singer in the adidas ad is mahalia jackson. good luck finding that live version though. its rare as hell. studio version is around though.

ps. the spot, designed by the joint US/Euro firm of 180/tbwa amsterdam and TBWA San Francisco, is called "carry" .

"Carry" also features a great piece of music -- a live recording by Etta James of "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands."-suntimes.com

heres the link to that story about the spot, I'm trying to figure out where I can buy/download the song too.

The SITE

You can find the Mahalia Jackson version of "He's Got The Whole World.." on her "Best of" album. Link goes to available audio sample, track 2.

After reading the article, I guess it's not the right version, but figured I'd link to it, in case the article is mistaken... :unsure: I haven't seen the ad, so I can't confirm the music.

Back