Adult Swim bump

Gnat5680

Reaction score
I serched the other post but could not find it.

I just saw it on [AS] about 30min. ago.

It was advertizing new blood + and Astro Boy episodes. It have been used for other bumps as well.

It is a low note song Hard to describe. It just sounds like distorted bass. kinda quick, but hard to explain. They have been useing it for a month or two now. But I can't seem to find it on Bumpworty.com. I may not have looked too hard though.

Thanks!

None of the above answers are correct. I too am wondering what it is. I believe this bump shows the white text on black background and then a few images flashed on the screen. Sometimes they would show this bump (maybe 10 seconds), and then a commercial, and then the bump again.

The song is kind of technoey, starting off with a technoey-bass, in 1/16th notes, bouncing all over from note to note. It sounds very weird. It's fast. I could search all day on bumpworthy.com. Can't find it.

If we are searching for the same song, then I found it.

Jackson and his Computer Band - "Arpeggio"

No, that wasn't the one I was looking for...

It was like a Bass with Wah with overdrive...

And it had a distorted bass in the back...

No lyrics, it wasn't too fast... it was just kinda.... Floating? it was really smooth.

alternating from note to note....

Originally posted by aaaaron@Aug 15 2008, 12:29 AM
None of the above answers are correct. I too am wondering what it is. I believe this bump shows the white text on black background and then a few images flashed on the screen. Sometimes they would show this bump (maybe 10 seconds), and then a commercial, and then the bump again.

I could search all day on bumpworthy.com. Can't find it.
This could describe half the bumps shown since the summer of 2003.

For the record, there are two bumps posted at BumpWorthy that use Arpeggio:

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=1023

http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=1037

Back