MTV Maui Fever

Babooshka918

Reaction score
For the season premiere of Maui Fever there's a commercial and it has this song in it near the end, and it's a guy's voice and it sounds kinda raeggae-ish and it's a slow song. They play it when they're talking about how the guy made out with both girls....pleeeease i need to know this song!!!

Does anybody know the song they are using for the promo of Maui fever and real world for this wednesday. In the commercial the girl and guy from maui fever say something weird like "Im just telling it like it is, and Im just telling it like it was." I cant really describe the song but its like a uptempo dance song with an accordion playing..I dont know really how else to describe it ...sorry. thanks.

I'm trying to find out the name of the song playing in a new commerical for MTV's maui fever. The song says Chaunte's name in it many times and it shows only clips of her. Anyone know what it is?

Does anybody know that song that is played on the old Maui Fever trailer on MTV that begins when the narrator goes "When the the sun goes down" and it has a scene of a girl with blonde hair and blue top dirty dancing. I think some of the lyrics are "make ya make ya feel hot" but I'm not sure.

Back