Dell Red laptop

stonefox_gurl

Reaction score
Ok I only caught a glimpse of the commercial but I heard the song and it was amazing.
It was for a Dell and it had a bunch of people in the street and at the end a guy ends it by kissing a girl.

Don't know how that's relevant but that's all I caught.

What about the one where there are some ladies building an engine? Same product, different commercial.

Arrrrgh. Dammit! I have no right to call myself a Devo fan now. (Hangs head in shame) If I did have to guess, thats who I would have picked.

A guy walking around a city with a red laptop. Everyone is cheering for him. part of the product(red) campaign. It was a pretty rockin song. Any ideas?

I caught a very small part of a new Dell commercial and would like to know the song they used. All I can say is it sounded like the Rolling Stones or maybe it was Mick Jagger solo, but I'm almost positive it was him singing. Also the song had kind of a dance or disco type feel to it. Any one out there know what I am talking about? Thanks

Jagger did an ad for the Dell "red" debuting during the Super Bowl. The song is "Charmed Life". This one?

Thanks guys. I did a little looking around to see if someone else had posted but I didn't find it. I guess I didn't look hard enough. This is what i was looking for though. Thank you.

Dell XPS 1330 (RED) Commercial

New Dell XPS 1330 (RED) commercial with guy walking through busy intersection and cop slapping his back side. Great tune in the background. Songs sounds a bit alternative but vocals sound like Mick Jagger and it's not a "Stones" song I recognize. Any ideas?

Re: Dell XPS 1330 (RED) Commercial

"Charmed Life" by Mick Jagger (on his greatest hits album now on iTunes)

Back