Gone in Sixty Seconds

Machoman

Reaction score
It's the song that plays as Nick Cage drives away in the end of the movie. It's sounds like George Thorgood.

It's not on the soundtrack.

Any help appreciated. :D

LOL You're welcome. ;) It's actually Thorogood's cover of a Bo Diddly song. ;)

:huh: If U Have Seen The Movie Lately Its Is Where They Find All The Cars First And Nichalos Cage Is In The Ferrari Shop With His Glass. The Beat Is Really Catchy! :rolleyes:

I have both the score & VA soundtrack, but i cant remember the movie (or the scene) :(

Is the song instrumental ? or it has lyrics ?

Tell us more info on the genre of the song pls :)

Edit : how do you manage to write every 1st letter in caps :D ^^

lol- im sure this isnt much help, but the song ur referring to is the ooooh and ahhhh sounding song im guessing. I used to have it, ill try to find the cd i had it on, but as a hint- when ur listening to songs from the movie soundtrack or clips, the song only does that smooth aaaaah sound for a small snippet, then its very hard hitting action. so the part u hear in the movie is just a snippet. sorry thats all i have for now.

Is it the scene where their all getting in the zone, right be4 they go out and start stealing the cars? Cuz if it is the song is called Low rider by the band War.

Hope that helps :blink:

Hi!
I wonder if some one might assist me in finding the name of the group or just the song title of a specific song that is played in the later half of Gone in 60 seconds.
The song is an old school hip hop tune and it is beeing played in the barbeque scene in the end. The tune contains dogs barking somewhere within song either in the ref. or in the begining. One disturbing fact about this song is that it is NOT featured on the sound track belive me I have listened intensly to it and it is nowhere to be found. Greatfull for any assistance at all.

Ok I have a bit of an odd question...

There's a song from Gone in 60 Seconds by Moby called Flower that uses a sample from an old folk song "Green Sally Up"(it sounds like bring sally up).

Anyway there's a rap song that uses the same sample that I heard during an intermission at a concert one time and I was wondering if anyone was familiar with a rap song that used the same sample from Moby's song Flower?

Note: I put it in this forum because the Moby song was used in Gone in 60 Seconds

I am familiar with the song but i only heard like 2wice... it sounds like someone who would hang with Master P( like c murder, or somebody) but have never been able to find it let me know if you do.

I want to know the music to whenever Sphinx comes on screen. It sounds cool. Is that a song, because i seem to recall it being played on the radio once. Is it on the soundtrack or what? What title? Anyone know?

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre? Instruments playing?

MJ: The actor who plays the Sphinx

Originally posted by leone@Jan 29 2005, 10:01 PM
Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre? Instruments playing?
:)

kamiclone : i think you are talking about track #5 "Sphinx" from the movie's Score BY Trevor rabin

solydsnake : if you are talking about the music in "Main titles" thn its composed by trevor rabin ... but unfourtuneatly its not on the score/soundtrack.
but listen to track 1st track "porche boost" from the Score coz that again plays in the beggining scenes

i remember the music playing to the main titles as being "Flower" by Moby

Back