2008 Saturn Vue "Transformation"

cucuzza

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the song featured in one of their latest commercials? I forgot exactly what happens in it, but I remember there was a cool guitar riff, reminiscent of Mogwai.

And no, the song is not "Higher" by Soundcage.

Originally posted by superdutta@Apr 21 2008, 05:20 PM
Alright, people, help me with song.

From the "Rethink" campaign

It might help if 'someone' could make out the lyrics. 'Cause I can't. :blink:

I was really digging this song too, but never even thought to listen for the lyrics. It is:

Simple Kid - Lil' King Kong

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... yall are awesome! I have been coming here for years- and yall always answer my questionS!!!! Thanks!

i was actually expecting to come here and find out that it was a Beck song. i really thought it was him

I am unsure of the name of the song and the car, but I believe it's a midsize sedan car, and in the commercial, it sounds like the artist goes 'woop!', and it's by a man. The commercial has CHI flowers/trees/suns pop up and move around. If I could even figure out the name of the car/car company, I'd be able to find it too! Thank you very much. :)

Bumping in hopes of someone knowing what it is! It sounds sorta of folky too. They also have a myspace, but I've lost it when deleting some info. :(

That is it! Thank you so so so so SO much. :) I've had the television on all night waiting for the commercial to come on, haha. I was even looking through Vehix.com to find car brands and started typing em all in google. Thank you so much again. :) <33333

Back