Criminal Minds Season 3

Boo_108

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone know the song that played on Criminal Minds last night during the scene where the girl and the security guard are in the car?
I've heard it somewhere before but I don't know who sings it or what the song is called.
The episode is called Doubt.

I would like to find out who does the slow acoustic song at the end of the episode. It was where 2 guys were talking on a air plane, right after they found the girl buried. The only lyrics I could catch were:

River of darkness (I think)
My heart is broken,
I can't find my way

It was an acoustic song with a male singer.

Please help if you can. TIA :D

Anyone know who did the song at the closeing of "Criminal Minds" show tonight 10/17/07?

Thanks,

snafu1

Also... since you liked that song, i would recomend checking out the album it came from, its called "Ma Fleur"

Could anyone please help with the song that played in the end on Criminal Minds?? Thanks in advance!!

Ok, all! The song at the beginning of last nights episode of Criminal Minds. Can anyone tell me what it was?

sorry this is late as i was not near my computer for a few days...but the song is "sweet beliefs" by cyann & ben from paris. the album is 'sweet beliefs' released in spring of '07. hope this helps.

Re: Criminal Minds

Yesterday i saw an episode of criminal minds i think it's called 'a higher power' in the end there is a song but i can't find out its name :| does anyone know it? its from season three episode 14 if im not mistaken.
And its not shambala (that's the onley song they talk about on the episode music list but it isnt)

Please help me i liked the song so much :eek:

i am looking for the name & artist of an acoustic song, played at the end of the criminal minds episode; in which Emily's adolesent best friend dies.Another friend comes to tell Emily & ask if she can look into the situation.It becomes a question of exorcisim & a trip to spain that several people took who then end up dead. Song begins as Emily walks away from the team in lightly falling snow & finds herself in front of a church.
Its Acoustic guitar, soft & slow medley that builds nicely. Male voice that sounds familiar, Rob Thomas/Jacob Dlyn maybe. Thanks for any help.Wdy ;)

Back