Chasing Liberty

raindrop

Reaction score
I am trying to find out the song that is playing when Ben and Anna leave the bar and start walking down the street after Ben is told to watch over Anna, and the 2 agents are following behind; right before they come up to the opera. The song had started with some of these lyrics..."everyone leaves at the end of the song, but i won't if you won't, i won't if you won't..." or something like that. Anybody got any ideas?
I'm also looking for the song that is played while Ben, Anna, and McDuff are playing around in Venice. The song is in a different language.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Haven't seen this film, and the soundtrack isn't listed at IMDB yet. When that info is updated, it will be easier to figure out.

I found out that the first song I asked about is called "If You Won't" by Jesse Harris, if anybody is interested. :)

I'm finding this rave/electronica*ish song featured in this two shows, checked the soundtrack listings for these two shows and can't find the song mentioned.
This song is featured in Chasing Liberty during the ending part of the Love Parade around the helicopter scene, or during the clubbing scene during White Chicks. Anybody know the title of this song? ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

What's the name of the song playing when Mandy moore and Ben wake up after sleeping on the roof? I think it has some guitar in it and some are the words are "you don't know me but I..."

What's the name of the song playing when mandy moore and her friend are in the club at the beginning of the movie?? sorry, i don't know any lyrics.

I'm pretty sure it's The Roots "The Seed". Are you talking about where they're at that concert? If you're not, then sorry! :rolleyes: This is the only song I can think of.

theres a song in chasing liberty when shes at that berlin parade...its a club song that plays everywhere but i dont think it has words...just beats

there are 2 songs when shes happy or when shes sad and running from ben?

happy: :)
"You're Free"
Performed by Yomanda

:( SAD:
"Satisfaction"
Benny Benassi presents The Biz

HOPE THIS HELPS

Chasing Liberty

i really like the music from the part when mandy moore at the park with alot of crazy custom people

the techo song i really like

thx and pls help

theres
satisfaction- benny benassi( when she gets lost in the crowd)
Your Free- Yomanda( at the beginnig of the love fest)

both great songs!

hey thx u so much i really like it

that's what i looking for >< i'm so happy

thx and appreciate that

Back